Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Sunday, January 27, 2008

William and Mommy




This is one of 3 pictures taken on the same day, 2 days before I found out Williams heart had stopped. They are the only pictures I have of William and I pre-delivery. I will cherish them always!

3 comments:

YummySushiPjs said...

You look absolutely beautiful, and so happy. Thanks for sharing this.

Katie said...

I was just thinking how beautiful you look and the above commentor took the words right out of my mouth.

Thank you for your support on MY blog.

c. said...

Hi Amy,

Just wanted to say how very sorry I am for your loss. I am so sorry you have to walk this awful road of grief. And thank you so much for your comments of support on my own blog; they are so very appreciated.

The look of innocence on your face makes my heart ache. That blind faith we all had before our babies died. I treasure my pictures that show that same innocent smile. It's beautiful, Amy.