Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I feel like Eeyore

and I sound like piglet. I wish I could sound like Eeyore then maybe everyone around me would get how I feel on a regular basis. I feel this way hour by hour. Yet my voice doesn't reflect my sadness so some think I "sound good" or "you must be doing better."

Once again people, I am not doing better I lost my son, I will never be "normal" again. So let me make it easy for everyone, remember, I FEEL LIKE EEYORE, WOES ME!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aw, poor Eeyore! Funny how little things like Winnie the Pooh continue to inform our lives, huh?