Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back up!

As for Shan being insensitive in telling me about our friends baby girl, he's not!
He was telling me because he thought I would be happy it was a girl. See, the name they had picked out for a boy was William. Imagine that another boy born 1 month before our William was supposed to be here. So, whew! It was a girl. I know I should be happy for them and I guess truly I am. I am just having such a difficult time showing it. Shan is just happy that they didn't have to go through what we went through. Of course, I am just not happy that even we had to go through it.
I am still counting down the weeks until Will is actually supposed to be here. I can't seem to get his actual due date out of my head...then his birth day pops in and I seem to remember for only a moment, he is already here. I am still not going to get to hear him cry. Wow, getting angry again so I better leave it at that!
I need to say to all: Shan is a wonderful man. I just need to get it out there...I'm sure you'll hear (or read) me complain about him but keep in mind he is wonderful!

No comments: