Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A time to vent...

I know there is a time to vent and a time that you shouldn't but now I HAVE to!
I called Shan this morning just to check in, he said he had called. He wanted to tell me that our friends had a baby girl. Yeah for them...boo for me as I cannot be happy for them right now. What part of this does he not understand? I am angry, jealous and very sad that he thought it would be o.k. to tell me this. I called him on it of course, misery loves company and I expect him to feel bad. Wrong of me I know but just the same he needed to know that it was the wrong thing to do. Just had to get it out there. I hope I can some day be happy for others when they have children but right now, it's just not going to happen!

No comments: