Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My nerves...

are unraveling, I only have one left though!
I am preparing today to torture myself further by going to a perinatology consult.
I will, I am sure be in a room with pregnant people. That scares me. I am also scared that I won't ask all the questions that I should so if you all can think of any questions I need to ask please tell me what they are.
I have the genetic questions down, I think but what else is out there that I don't know about?

No comments: