Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Thursday, January 24, 2008

So what do you do...

if someone you know doesn't know about your loss? I had a nurse today who walked up to put her arm around me and her hand on my tummy. I lurched back and started to cry and giggle all at once! I was afraid of what would happen should this situation arise. Well, now I know. I cried of course, because of my loss, I laughed because she didn't know and I didn't unleash on her. I'm glad I didn't unleash on her as she is a very kind person.
I was just in shock at the lack of communication! Of course that has always been one of their complaints at this particular hospital is communication. Well, now they have their proof! All in all it was a decent morning but my arms are aching again and I am really tired.
I would like to say thanks to all who comment on my blog! I aprreciate the words and no, nothing you can say will comfort me right now but I guess that is o.k.! Nothing anyone can say would comfort me right now unless of course it is a time machine and we can GO BACK!

No comments: