Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Friday, February 22, 2008

The Rollercoaster of Grief

This is what my life feels like. This is what grief does to me. It flips me upside down and turns my insides. My tears flow easily today and my heart is heavy. I miss our William.

6 comments:

CLC said...

Amy, I miss him for you too! I wish I could bring him back to you.

c. said...

Oh Amy. My heart hurts for you. I wish William was still here with you. XO.

Hope said...

I am glad you found my blog. I am so sorry about your william. Welcome to the group nobody wants to be a member of. If you ever need to talk I am here

Coggy said...

I'm sorry Amy. The rollercoaster is such hard work and the days of missing unbearable at times. x

YummySushiPjs said...

I am so sorry for this. I know this is awful. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

k@lakly said...

It sucks cuz you can't get off either. I hate rollercoasters.
I wish I had something wise and healing to offer...but I've got nothing, just the standard, Man this SUCKS!
Hope tomorrow is a bit better.
How is your friend doing?? I have been thinking about her all week, sigh.