1) Link to the person who tagged you (I did above).
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
Six non-important things about me:
1. I read way too much. When reading a book I do not respond to others around me, I ignore them completely and act as though they don't exist.
2. I eat chocolate like it is going out of style - Hershey's Cherry Cordial Kisses are my new fav!
3. I watch too much t.v. - I have two favorite shows, one is LOST and the other is ELI STONE. I actually record shows while I am at groups, work or sleeping so I have something to watch when there is nothing good on.
4. I don't like to wear bras or shoes (socks yes, shoes no!) That is pretty self explanitory! That's not important, is it? TMI? Sorry!
5. I believe whole heartedly in RETAIL THERAPY, I spend money with no remorse! It hasn't actually helped in this situation (stillborn mom) but it has helped in the past. I have spent a lot of money since December but it is towards advocacy groups, memorial stuff, etc. It hasn't made me happier to buy those things but I know it all goes to a good cause...so maybe it's helped a bit!
6. I have a ribbon on my car that says "pregnancy and infant loss awarness" I park directly across from all "expectant Mommy parking" in hopes that they will see it! (Sick, I know but I do believe that sometimes others need to know it's not all rainbows and bunnies!)
Ok, so I am tagging the following!
Sorry gals but like CLC said to me, can't take anymore bad luck not that there is any attached to not doing this but you never know!