From my Life in Misery...oops, Missouri! blog notice the date it was written, wasn't prego then and hadn't encountered any of these pairs of shoes I have now been handed!
Friday, April 21, 2006
Have you ever watched Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton? It is fabulous and at the end he asks these questions based on a questionnaire by Bernard Pivot...So here are my answers!
01. What is your favorite word?
Love/William of course, Love is still a favorite word but William sings to me!
02. What is your least favorite word?
The N word
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Family and Friends
04. What turns you off?
Mean people/The unknown
05. What is your favorite curse word?
06. What sound or noise do you love?
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of sadness in someone's voice./Doppler machines in any capacity
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
If I could I'd love to have been in NASA in any capacity.
09. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Well, hello, we've been waiting! /Your son is right this way, he's been waiting for you!
So, can you answer those questions? kind of fun and your answers may change often but enjoy life while you can!
To say the least some of my answers have changed they are the ones printed in RED. Can you answer those questions? I'd love to see your answers!