Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Friday, March 21, 2008

I less than three all of you!

(so cute a sideways heart!)

Awww, how sweet! Lovely G. at makes us stronger, has bestowed upon me a wonderful honor! Now so you all know I less than 3 everyone here. If it hadn't been for all of you I might as well have left my big girl panties in a ball in my drawer for the last 3 months!

I so appreciate all that each of you do for me here (not to get all sappy and shit! But, hey you know what happens when I start writing!) that whole in the computer friendship thing is so nice!

So, I will pass this on to 4 lovely women! Only because otherwise, I would do my whole blog roll! So, here it goes! Shaina at Open Window...you have given me so much strength in the last week and I truly appreciate all of it! Also, Shaina needs others to help her through a rough go of having to move and make big transitions in the near future! Beth at Taking Chances, one because she's a hometown girl and 2 she honestly is a sweetheart having a rough go of trying to get prego! My other dear friend, H. at Yummy Sushi Pajamas, she makes me laugh, think, not want to eat and I think of her and her little guy all the time. Lastely but not least by any means! C., at My resurfacing, my heart breaks when I think about you and your Callum and the pain we all experience. Yet I find solace in what you write.

Now mind you I think of all of our children everyday! I would like eventually to do a scroll on my blog with all of our babies names. I say so many of them out loud each day, I try to keep all of them alive for all of us.

Again, G. I so appreciate this wonderful honor and to all of my friends out there I less than three each of you!

No comments: