Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wow, Thanks!


Thanks to Katie, at Taking the Statistical Bullet, for bestowing upon me this wonderful award. She herself has been nothing but kind to me, more kind that I deserve! So thank you!
I am passing this on to all of my girls, I can't choose just a few of you, you have all treated me with kindness and love, so if you are on my blog roll, well then this goes to you! So, put it up display it proudly and know that I thank you for being my friends and pulling me through all of this junk!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Amy, Sweetheart, you deserve more kindness than I can even begin to describe. The fact that you keep checking in on me and wishing me well is a true selflessness in itself.

Antigone said...

If anyone deserves it, you do.