Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Because I could use a little fun! Maybe, we all could!

I'm a Mercedes SLK!

You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?

Take the http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



So, tell me what car are you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, this was fun! I'm an Audi TT. But you are more gorgeous. :-)

Amy said...

Oh, no, Janis, Audi's are HOTT!

Sue said...

Woo! I'm a Mazda Miata! Not bad...

Just Me. said...

I'm a Mini Cooper or a Volkswagen Beetle.

Fits my personality. :)