Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Monday, January 12, 2009

A million thank you's

Katie, thank you for posting my Memorial Monday...you are an amazing woman!

Katie does Memorial Monday's and has posted one for William and I. She has a heart of gold and I am grateful to call her my friend! Please go check Katie out today (a shameless plug for you to read today's Memorial Monday!)and everyday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

YOU are the amazing one, Amy! Much love to you and William Henry! You are both in my constant thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Katie

Annalien said...

Hallo, I came over from Katie's blog. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little boy. I pray that you will have a living healthy baby soon and that William Henry may be a proud "big" brother.