Good night, sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...
-William Shakespeare


It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
-Rose Kennedy

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome home...

Wanted to let those of you know who check in here, we have a beautiful daughter!
Danielle was born 1/13/2011...SCREAMING! Yes, screaming! Best sound in the world! We are adjusting to parenthood here on earth and still missing William everyday! We are petrified and happy all at the same time. Sorry it took so long to let you know...I hope everyone is well! :)

8 comments:

Brandy said...

I am sitting here crying with joy for you. I can't tell you how unbelievably happy I am for all of you and can't wait to hear all about Danielle. Congratulations!!

B's Mom said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacemoe said...

I am so happy for ya'll!! What a wondeful Blessing. Praying for you as you get adjusted to this new miracle.

Anonymous said...

OH AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congratulations, my darling. No one deserves it more.

Update if and when you can.

All my love,
Katie

Angelisa said...

Wow, Amy! Wonderful news!!! Congrats and love to you and your precious family!

Just Me. said...

I am all smiles.

SO.VERY.HAPPY.FOR.YOU.

Ange said...

What a long journey to get your darling girl. I am so very pleased for you. Best of luck for you and your little family in the future.

Ange

Unknown said...

Very beautiful.Congrats!!!!
Cheap Youtube Likes